Tuesday, August 19, 2008

and another jean skirt...




So, this is my ode to High School Musical. I had some leftover fabric from some PJ pants I am making for #2. I think it turned out cute & #2 LOVES it.




















I have a little more fabric left, so I think I am going to applique a shirt & make a matching headband using this tutorial : http://oldredbarnco.blogspot.com/2008/08/headband-tutorial.html

She'll be all decked out!

I have one more completed, that is currently in the mountain of laundry downstairs, so when I unearth it, I will take more pics.

I have one more to do & I am going back & forth between 2 different ideas. I wish I had some jeans to turn into skirts for #3, they are kind of fun to do! Maybe I will start surfing garage sales & goodwill (who am I kidding?? I hate going to garage sales!)

-Jenni

1 comment:

JK said...

Very Cute! You are inspiring me to get my sewing machine out and get to work!