Monday, May 19, 2008

graduation finished!!!

This is a card I made for #2's teacher, she is getting married at the end of the week & last week the kids threw her a "bridal shower" in class. I used all scrap I had, so I think it turned out okay. I am not sure why the glare looks like there is snot all over the bride, but there's not! I swear!










Mother's Day cards, I got the inspiration from the cricut.com messageboard









Close up of card, I used versamark to make the watermark flowers on the plain cardstock--it needed a little jazzing up!












Shelby's graduation board--it's going to be posted at her party.











Close up of all her activity pictures--I framed the top & bottom of the rows of pictures with buttons.










Close up of her senior pics













All her school pics (except the senior yr) were grouped like this-- I used my tab stamp to label the pictures with the grades







That's all I have for now-- I am in the midst of making High School Musical tote bags for #2's party, she is having a pretend sleepover & these will be goody bags (they are pretty cute so far). I have no pattern, so it's taking a little long while I figure it all out.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

JK said...

I love Shelby's picture board! Where is she going to college?

I am really into the colors brown and turquoise together in any sort of pattern. So the mother's day cards are awesome!

Jenni said...

Her college choice is still undecided. U of Rhode Island recruited her to play field hockey, but then the whole program got cut! By that time all the D1 schools had their rosters full, but this weird thing happened & apparently IU is interested in her now. Haven't heard anything definite yet though.

Poor girl, she graduates in 2 weeks & all these things still up in the air!