Sunday, June 15, 2008

I have ventured into tote bags....


These are the tote bags I made for #2's birthday party.


I appliqued their initial on one side & then put a High School Musical iron-on on the other side.













Close up of the stitching & lining
















another close up


















These were her invites. They are in a pillow shape since she had a pretend sleepover. I used the cricut & the software to weld 2 images together & then cut it out. Then the corners of the pillows I used Fun Fuzz to make it soft.







Thats all I have right now, we just got back from Disney, so we are all still recovering. I do have another tote in works (for myself this time) with this cool remnant I found.

I'll post more later---

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you actually sew the totes yourself? I am so impressed...

Jenni said...

Of course I did!! They are actually pretty easy & fun...