Thursday, September 11, 2008

My last jean skirt...



This one took me awhile, I just couldn't figure out what to do & how frilly & girly I wanted to make it.

In the end, I just went with the ruffles (which I hate making- but that is a whole other issue). I thought it could be basic enough that #2 could wear it with lots of different stuff.

I need to hit the Childrens Place for some cute tights & knee socks to wear with it.


This is the back, I was trying to zoom in on the white zig-zag stitch I did around the hem. I thought it might add a little something to the skirt. I think it turned out pretty cute. (BTW- the white is the ruffle from the front of the skirt, there isn't any on the back).






I am not sure when I am going to get to crafting again. School has started & I am still trying to figure out how to fit everything in. I have been trying to workout at the health club 4-5 times a week & with #2 in afternoon kindy, that has really thrown a wrench into the amount of free time I have.

I am in the midst of a church bulletin board- if that turns out well I can post that. As of right now, its not so good. We will see after I work on it some more!

Happy crafting!

Jenni

No comments: