Monday, July 28, 2008

#1 & his new room

So, his room used to have a sports border. We bought a new surfer bedding, so I painted over it with the yellow. And then added light blue where white used to be.









Here are his bookshelves that I redid. I tried to line up the stripes, but obviously failed. I really hate painting stripes.





















And the part he will be most excited about...the Star Wars floor pillow!









His furniture still hasn't come yet, hopefully it will sometime this week.

Projects in the works: currently I am wrapped up in my entry into the Memory Makers Masters contest: Masters contest
that has to be postmarked by July 31st, then I have some material for PJ pants, need to finish up the kids autograph pillowcases from Disney, another HSM tote & tutus, lots of tutus.

Busy days!

1 comment:

JK said...

I love the kids rooms! You did a great job on the stripes in Colin's room, that must have been a pain.

Keep the pictures coming, I love looking at all your crafts!