Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my next assignment

So the assignment for this week is a maximum depth picture...

(one is which everything is in focus & taken with a wider lens)


taken on Brumbaugh's Fruit Farm in Arcanum, Oh. Site of the yearly Mills Family Reunion, the perfect place to host 8 boys, ages 9 & under, plus a couple girls thrown in for good measure....






And a minimum depth picture (one which only the object in the foreground is in focus)


taken in my backyard, after I explained to my husband that he needed to build a fire, just so I could take this picture. I had to drink the cider too (oh, the suffering for my art!)











These two assignments were a bit easier, since it was more focused. On Thursday we will critique the pictures from last week, which I am really looking forward to- I feel like I need more feedback.

1 comment:

Rugby Nut said...

I do like the Original Sin picture - and no, not biased at all. I just like the way you set it up with the fire (tell Jason it was worth it). I think it would have been easy not to add that extra touch so well done on your inventiveness!